The Admission process for the 2023-2024 year is now closed. For those that submitted an online request, please make a note of the following important dates and admission process:
1st round of Entrance Interviews / test
- This will be conducted on 14th January 2023 for Kindergarten & Grades 3, 5 and 6
- The Interview process for Kindergarten (Nursery, LKG and UKG) will begin at 8.30am. This will based on a token system. (First come first served basis).
- The written entrance test for students applying for Grades 3, 5 and 6 will begin at 9.30am.Please come in by 9.15am to complete registration formalities.
- Reporting Venue: School conference hall
- Registration Fee: 500/- per child (To be paid in cash on the day of the Interview)
- Please note that parents will not be permitted to sit along with their children for the Interviews.
- For Grades 3, 5 and 6 students will be interviewed on what they are presently studying in English and Math only.
- No school documents are required at this stage.
- No online Interviews / tests will be conducted. All students must be physically present for the interview.
Second Round of Interviews –
- If the student gets through the first round of Interviews / tests, an email with the second round of Interview details will be sent out on shortly after the first round of interviews.
- This Interview will be with the admissions committee.
It is mandatory for both parents and the student to be present for this Interview. No online Interviews will be held. Please note that the decision of the Admissions committee will be final and the selected list of students will be sent an email on the 27th of January, 2023.